SOUTH WAVERLY — Sayre Borough Police Chief Dan Reynolds recently released to the members of the borough council his monthly report detailing his department’s activities in South Waverly during January.
During that month, officers responded to the following incidents:
• Animal complaint, one
• Civil dispute, one
• Domestic disturbance, three
• Driving under the influence, one
• Fraud, one
• House security checks, two
• Medical/mental health emergency, one
• Motor vehicle accidents, two
• Public/911/service call, two
• Suspicious persons/circumstances, five
• Traffic enforcement detail, four
• Traffic enforcement warning or citations, eight. That number is broken down into one for expired registration; one for suspended registration; two for equipment violation; one for stop sign; one for no driver’s license; and two for expired inspection.
• Vehicle unlocks, one
• Warrants, one
In total, the Sayre Borough Police Department responded to 33 documented incidents in South Waverly Borough for the month of January, said Reynolds.